Softline is a leading global IT (information technology) solutions and services provider. The company was founded in 1993. Today Softline has offices in 30 countries and 80 cities worldwide. Its services include public and private cloud solutions, end-to-end technology solutions, software licensing, hardware products and broad array of associated products. Softline is focused on emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Americas, South-East Asia, and India. The group of companies serves over 60 000 Enterprise and SMB clients, both from private and public sectors.
Zubr Capital invested in Belorussian companies of Softline Group, such as ActivePlatform и ActiveCloud.
ActivePlatform is a full-service automated cloud brokerage solution for service providers that makes it easier to manage and control the cloud delivery and profitability.
- Over 100 000 subscriptions and 200 000 users managed by AP within all setups in 30 countries
- Technology partnerships with Microsoft, Google, Amazon AWS, Vmware, Oracle, IBM, Huawei, Kaspersky, RedHat, Apache Software Foundation etc.
- Member of Belarussian High Technology Park
ActiveCloud – one of the leading suppliers in cloud-solutions and hosting.
- Over 50,000 direct customers and 1500 partners in CIS
- In Top 5 Russian IaaS-providers by in 2014 by J’son&Partners